Before you start a blog on Outdrr please read our terms and conditons carefully.
We believe that people benefit by spending time in nature. Whether you like hunting or trail running or some other kind of adventure, we offer people the power to share the outdoors with other nature enthusiasts around the world.
The conversations that take place on Outdrr mirror the diversity of its people. Alll who use Outdrr as a platform for conversation and expressing opinions agree on three simple things:
• a) People need nature
• b) It is important to protect nature
• c) We respect each other's opinions
Our love of nature is the same but we often have a variety of different solutions and ideas about how to protect nature. We respect our different solutions and opinions.
A quick summary of what you need to know:
• - Like nature, we live and grow. Blogs that are left to wither and die will be deleted. You must update your blog at least every two months.
* - We have standards about what is acceptable to post and what isn't. Violations will result in the deletion of your material, and in severe cases, revocation of your account.
• - We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. It's up to you to stay informed.
* - We reserve the right to make changes, to make repairs and to make mistakes. We try our best to provide great service but we accept no liability for any loss or damage that may result from these.
If the blog has not been updated for 60 days we will send a message to the registered email address to remind you to update within 10 days to avoid deletion. No furher warnings will be provided and the blog will be deleted automatically.
You alone are responsible for what you post on your blog. Outdrr bears no responsibility for the content created by you, the account holder. This includes posts and/or comments or any other content. All material (text, images, videos etc) must comply with Swedish law. You must hold the copyright or be able to document permission to publish all material, including text, images, video, etc. Material containing any of the following is prohibited:
• - Criminal activity or incitement to crime
• - Disparagement or denigration of persons, individuals or groups, or any other criminal defamation of character
• - Hate speech or comments that are abusive towards groups of people
• - Violations or threats to individuals or groups of persons,
* - Obscenities, pornographic material, or anything that is incompatible with good netiquette
• - Descriptions or depictions of violence against people or animals
• - Solicitation or offers for sexual services, pyramid schemes or investment opportunities
• - Requests for pirated or stolen goods; the sale of / offers to purchase same; tips for cheating
• - Spreading of computer viruses or spam, embedded code, phishing or attempts to coerce or deceive people into providing personal information
Outdrr exercises no prior control or censorship, but reserves the right to remove any material that violates any of these guidelines, at any time, according to our discretion. We may do so without warning, notification or explanation. Severe or repeated violations will result in the immediate termination of your account and the removal of all material, even that which does not violate these guidelines. Ourdrr bears no liability for the information contained in the individual blogs or for any injuries or damanges, direct or indirect that may result from following the suggestions or advice of the individual bloggers.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Outdrr reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove parts of these terms. We will post notifications about such changes to our blog and we encourage you to subscribe and monitor our posts. It is your responsibility to stay informed of any changes to the terms. If you have questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the service and technical maintenance
We are committed to providing reliable service and dependable operation, free of technical errors, but we cannot guarantee this. We reserve the right to interrupt service for maintainance purposes or to repair faults. Features of this service may be replaced, upgraded and/or modified without prior warning. We assume no responsibility for any losses or inconvenience this may cause you, but we will try to minimize the effects as best we can. Use of this service is entirely at your own risk. We bear no liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, or any injuries caused by lost or corrupted data, equipment failure, the disruption of business or otherwise. Outdrr takes daily backups of all material.
Account usage and personal data
We require certain personal data to be able to offer you our services. In accordance with the Personal Data act (1998:204), Outdrr respects your privacy and we adhere to the laws and regulations that are in place to protect your privacy. Only a very few staff will have access to your personal information.
By creating an account with outdrr.com, you are consenting to the use of your application data for the following purposes:
• - To create and maintain a user account so that you can log in and connect to your account/blog.
• - For usage statistics to develop and improve our services
• - To communicate with you, fx to notify you of important news. In order to fulfill our commitment to service, we will send a very limited number of messages to you via email.
We will not send promotional or commercial messages to you via e-mail unless you have actively opted to receive these.
We will never sell your email or other personal information to third parties. Third parties will never be able to send out direct mail to members of Outdrr.
You bear sole responsibility for providing correct information about yourself when you register as a member. You as account holder are responsible for actions taken by the account, whether used by yourself or someone else, with or without permission. You are responsible for the safekeeping of the password. If your password has been compromised you must contact us and take steps to change your password immediately. It is not allowed to copy another member's user data, use it or forward it.
If you do not want to accept cookies, your web browser can be set so that you automatically refues cookies or are prompted each time a website asks to store a cookie. The browser can also delete any previously stored cookies. See your browser's help pages for more information. Just be aware that some functionality onoutdrr.com may not function properly as a result. Your acceptance of cookies is assumed by your browser setting.
These terms and conditions shall be assessed in accordance with Swedish law and any dispute arising from them shall be considered by the Swedish court.